Located in the vibrant neighborhood of Oakley, our latest townhome development is on the corner of Madison Rd & Romana Pl.
Annie Oakley once said “Aim at a high mark and you’ll hit it.” And this is what we have striven to do. The Highmark townhomes is nestled in Oakley, an up and coming neighborhood that is steeped in both tradition and new trends.
The design consists of environmentally friendly, sustainable materials to both complement existing historic features and cultivate the future. Refined architecture with amazing roof top terraces and your choice of either traditional or modern finishes to complement your specific tastes. Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification transfers to a 15 year tax abatement as well as peace of mind in knowing that its healthier living for you.
Get ready to enjoy easy townhome living with convenient access to shops, pubs and restaurants, The Highmark stands above it all.
1. Get Pre-Qualified: The first step to building your new home is to talk with your lender and get pre-qualified.
2. Choose Your Unit and Select Your Options: Options include a finished lower-level, bonus room and rooftop terrace are all upgrades to the starting unit price
3. Sign a Contract: A contract will need to be in place prior to selection of your specific finishes.
4. Apply for a Loan: Now is the time to work with your lender to get your loan in place for your new home.
5. Meet with the Builder to Make and Approve Your Finish Selections: The builder will walk you through all your finish selections to make your new dream home a reality. Be prepared to spend at least an hour with Chris Gorman Homes at his office located at 3878 McMann Road, Cincinnati, OH 45245 where you’ll be able to see and touch the various finish options. Note that a 50% non-refundable deposit for upgrades will be required.
6. Homeowner Orientation with the Builder: One week prior to closing on your new home, you’ll meet with the builder where they’ll give you a guided tour.
7. Close: Welcome home!
*Interior renderings are artist depictions and may not represent the final construction.
* Kitchen renderings show the upgraded package option
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.